Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered mine 2 weeks ago. the sales guy said im 1st in line for the next allotment of cars in JAN, so when do you guys think ill get mine? im going to the louisville derby may 5th...do you think ill have it by then?

/crosses fingers

:grouphug:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hopefully not more than 7 months. That's how long mine has taken.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
LTDANMAN44 said:
i ordered mine 2 weeks ago. the sales guy said im 1st in line for the next allotment of cars in JAN, so when do you guys think ill get mine? im going to the louisville derby may 5th...do you think ill have it by then?

/crosses fingers

I got my dealers last allocation for this period ordered last nite- I'm #1 on this allocation. He says that his factory rep told him that this allocation should be ready mid-Feb.

Good news is that they are putting on a 3rd shift 1st of the year so maybe you could get by May. Best of luck on quick arrival!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
LTDANMAN44 said:

/crosses fingers

You betcha.........

·
Registered
218 Posts
LTDANMAN44 said:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
With a third shift been added to the plant May 2006 could be good bet for you, good luck.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
LTD,

I'm in the same boat with you (1st in line for this allocation), so I'm hoping that the mid-February date is good. I can live with May though, as I'll nearly be done teaching by then. :yesnod:

--Chemist

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Oakland Bay Bridge for Sale!

You just ordered and your sales guy said January for delivery? I have a bridge that I just purchased near Oakland, CA that's for sale........I have a special price for you! :lol:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I just stopped by my dealers again yesterday and they still don't have their second alocation :willy: :cuss:

What's up with that? :brentil:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Critterman said:
I just stopped by my dealers again yesterday and they still don't have their second alocation :willy: :cuss:

What's up with that? :brentil:
They jsut don't know where to look then because it's out for all dealers.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Just placed my order yesterday and Im told that around may or close to may 2006 is the best bet for when I'll get it.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
brentil said:
They jsut don't know where to look then because it's out for all dealers.
Where should I tell them to look?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts