Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Solnut was home today an extremely rare event ocurred, two Solstice coupes in Cleburne County Arkansas. Home of the SolNut white coupe.

And even rarer,coupe # 912 out of the garage and logging mile number 1490 on the trip. Spent the day with friends from our Corvette Club that have a cabin on the Little Red River below Greers Ferry dam. And out on the lake on their party barge.

The Little Red is a wonderful trout stream holding the Brown trout world record until last year at about 41 pounds. We passed on trout fishing for a trip out on the lake in the Labor Day madness.

This stream is full of rainbow trout released from the federal hatchery 20 miles upstream, below Greers Ferry Dam.
LJ

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LJ, you should have called, I was available for a photo shoot....LOL
Sorry would have liked to, but we left Maumelle at 8 for breakfast on the river at 9 ish. Then up to the Damsite Marina for a day on the party barge and then back to the river for hamburgers cooked in Rick's fabulous outdoor kitchen.

I haven't been out on the lake on that end in 25 years, things have really changed.

By the way being late for breakfast is a good excuse to let the Solstice strech it's legs, hwy 25 is a good trip, and then the run down the river road to Rick's cabin. I love the way it handles and rides. Might have to start driving it some. ;)
LJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts