C U There!! :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Plotting and attempting to plan to do this one! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Dammit, AR! Wasn't planning on making this one because of the Austin F1 race, but if you're gonna take the time to come down and play....I guess I got no choice. :willy:

·
Administrator
9,121 Posts
Dammit, AR! Wasn't planning on making this one because of the Austin F1 race, but if you're gonna take the time to come down and play....I guess I got no choice. :willy:
You can blame me....I kind of brought it up last night and now I have to save my pennies so I can come too! :lol:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Haha, tell me how you really feel! :lol:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
We may just get PoPs and the Mrs to come play, in their Camaro :yay::driving:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Our fav Lollygaggers are coming!

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
So, the run is Saturday I presume, so if we roll into town mid day on Friday, that's good?

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Good to know, will shoot to arrive on Thursday night then, instead of lollygagging ! :thumbs:

How is AR 7 coming down from MO into Russellville, if anyone knows? May get to Springfield MO, and run the last bit Friday morning, depending on 7.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hwy 7 is a good road, but usually busy with tourists/leaf peepers if the colors are good.. :thumbs: In the 70's, the national Porsche group listed it as a top 10.

Right now with the 'no rain' situation here, I doubt if there will be much color this fall. One of my oaks in the front yard has decided to start dropping leaves and a couple of cherry trees in the back yard are following it's lead.

Time of drive can make a big difference too.

Steve

·
1,492 Posts
Hotel?

we are coming in from Va on Wed the 17th through Sun 21 st at the Fairfield. Our first time, looking forward to the runs. See Ya!

Changed to Days Inn, $61 cheeper for us for the 4 days!

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Room booked at the FF for Friday and Sat! :thumbs:

Now to back track and figure a landing spot enroute and back!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Great News!!!! :thumbs:

The Fairfield should be jumpin! :party:
So true...remember...

SOP at the Fairfield requires a Geiger counter.

The place is HOT!!!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FYI...UPDATE, checked on Hotel prices and with a 3 night stay, the Days Inn Senior rate is cheaper, I saved ~$42 USD just by moving across the street. YMMV

:cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts