21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Me too...thanks Steve.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Room is booked, but not senior enough for the senior rate :) ! Now to practice that patience thing!

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Administrator
9,206 Posts
Sunfun, glad to have you along! You in for Friday and Saturday? How many coming and you want the Run group or Cruise?

More details on the daily runs with Google map links are here:
Pontiac Solstice Forum - Login - solstice-forum.com
JR...they'll be meeting up with us In Springfield (I think) so they will arrive same time as us. Right now I believe we are set to arrive Friday sometime mid day...but it's still early yet right? lol

Daily runs...is that info on facebook too? For some odd reason I can't get into your link! :glol:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
You can put me in the lollygaggers/cruise group. :willy::thumbs:
and we will be rolling into 'R' Thursday afternoon.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Cruiser group will work for me. Not a card carrying member to the other forum, but will get that done and check it out. Was not sure of the Momsol, AR plans so have reservation made for Thurs. night as I saw there was a run on Friday. I will get plans confirmed with Moms and AR. There is one of us coming. Hope that covers it for now. :cool:

·
Administrator
9,206 Posts
Hey, Steve/Mom/AR, how many Southern Wisconsin Sol/Sky Club members do we have coming down?
Just two of us from WeesConSin..the other tagging along with us is from Min-a-sota..

·
Registered
242 Posts
As bad as it hurts to say it, we are gonna have to wave off this year. We just freed up a room at the Fairfield if anyone needs it. Sorry to miss this run. Ya'll eat some pank pig for us, ya hear?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Final Routes are up, visit solstice-forum, Meets, Razorback and when you get the Run maps, CLICK 3D and run them Virtual...Woo Hoo !!! :party::party:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Final Routes are up, visit solstice-forum, Meets, Razorback and when you get the Run maps, CLICK 3D and run them Virtual...Woo Hoo !!! :party::party:
Can you post that on this forum? I've tried to register on solstice-forum but registration has been disabled. It won't let me see anything without logon.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts