Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was looking at bill and seen they put a Razzi Intercooler in. Is this an upgrade or this is intercooler that came with car? Could not find it on goggle for a 2007 GXP. Found for other cars but does it really fit my car? They said something about lowering it 2 screws down. Is that cause it is bigger? Thats it all my questions. Thank you so much for help.

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,209 Posts
Just was looking at bill and seen they put a Razzi Intercooler in. Is this an upgrade or this is intercooler that came with car? Could not find it on goggle for a 2007 GXP. Found for other cars but does it really fit my car? They said something about lowering it 2 screws down. Is that cause it is bigger? Thats it all my questions. Thank you so much for help.
I've never heard of a Razi Intercooler and no it's not OEM.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hum that is weird. I seen them being put in other sports cars and it looks larger then orig one. And they did have to lower it so must have been bigger then old one. Well I just hope better then stock one. How do you add onto someone else post like if I wanted to comment on your post in a reply? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
............ How do you add onto someone else post like if I wanted to comment on your post in a reply? Thanks
You cannot add to someone else's post, but you can include theirs in yours.

At the bottom of each post are three "buttons": Quote Multi-Quote Quick Reply

If you click on the Quote button a reply box will open with their post at the top. Type your reply below that and when you click Submit Reply, your post will show up with theirs quoted above your response.

If you want to quote more than one post, click the Multi-Quote button for as many as you want, then click the Quote button for the last one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
............ How do you add onto someone else post like if I wanted to comment on your post in a reply? Thanks
You cannot add to someone else's post, but you can include theirs in yours.

At the bottom of each post are three "buttons": Quote Multi-Quote Quick Reply
Don't see no dots at end of quote but found the things at the top did that work. Or should I ✔ box then reply on that? Hope this worked.

If you click on the Quote button a reply box will open with their post at the top. Type your reply below that and when you click Submit Reply, your post will show up with theirs quoted above your response.

If you want to quote more than one post, click the Multi-Quote button for as many as you want, then click the Quote button for the last one.
Don't see no dots at end of comment have 3 buttons on top and can ✔ a comment did this work?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found intercooler online but never seen it put on my car. Is a larger intercooler and I guess it fits. Wounder if that is why pulled P0455 Large evap leak or since they also replaced purge canister valve and solenoid. That is what it is. Must be a repair they did and not fixed right. Hate them. Switching shops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts