Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking for several months for a Redline or GXP for the wife. She is tired of driving the DenaliHD Diesel.

I was almost ready to pull the trigger on an '08 Sky Base with 20K miles when I came home, did a search and found this baby...

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP with 4600 miles...that's right, Forty-Six Hundred Miles.

This thing is spotless short of some dings on the front fascia from curbs.

They are detailing it up and I am going to surprise my wife on Thursday Night.

Here are some pics...

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
congrats !

:party::party:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm not a fan of silver,blackor white cars much but congrats!! great present btw.:lurk:

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope she likes it, it'll be a big difference from a Denali Diesel.

:dthumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I think I saw that one when I was doing my search but passed it up looking for a standard, That's a beautiful GXP. enjoy it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice, just bought my wife a 07 GXP on Sunday that looks identical except a manual. I'm going to get a shirt made up "I bought my wife a convertible for fathers day, what did you get?"

·
Registered
848 Posts
very nice indeed. Strange this is taking the place of the Denali....I mean hopefully she has other wheels because these cars are not very useful in the sense of a truck or SUV that can haul people, cargo, have some ground clearance, etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys...

Regarding the thought process...I sold my Vette years back due to back issues. Bought her a Jeep Rubicon...now with the kids driving, the Jeep has been hijacked. She was then forced to drive the DenaliHD (Our tow rig).

This will be her summer car when the girls are home. Winter they are at school so she can run the Jeep.

boboborino...I will start another thread on my addiction...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts