Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ASAP Website states the are moving from Vegas to Michigan.

Reopening on the 7th. I wanna place an order soon.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
:huh: What's this about?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sorry Gang,

It's taken a bit longer to get up and running here in Michigan. We are now living in Sterling Heights. I have put the web site back up and now we can take orders.

Thanks for the patience.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woohoo!!! And additional text to meet the minimum

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Excellent. Hope to see you at some of the MKC events. :thumbs:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Excellent. Hope to see you at some of the MKC events. :thumbs:
I plan on it. Can someone send me some info? I am in the process of making some minor repairs on the car and can't wait to get it out on the road here. Although I have to say "Michigan Roads Stink". I have never seen so many pot holes in my life. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Tony: MKC has lots of information on this website under clubs. You can also go to our website Michigan Kappa Club or we are also now on facebook. We currently have 197 members on our website. We have a cruise scheduled for May 20th and a MOD meet scheduled for June 3rd. Unfortunately, to date, not many signed up for MOD meet. Hope you can attend some of our meets. Our roads do suck but there are places where they are OK and fun Kappa driving.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Michigan roads are an issue for sure but after a while you'll be a pro slalom course driver. and Mike is right, There are some good and fun ones for sure and we try and hit them all every driving season. If we have our Lafontaine combined show again in Highland (July timeframe) the show that starts after our get together would be a great opportunity for you to set up a booth and get your products seen by other car enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hey tony i'm sorry to bug but i have a set of slotted foglight covers for the n/a bumper but i never installed because i ended up getting a gxp front bumper and they don't fit the same way. I was wondering if you can do an exchange or should i just try and sell these and buy a new set. Thanks again and i'm really happy you guys are back up and running.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey tony i'm sorry to bug but i have a set of slotted foglight covers for the n/a bumper but i never installed because i ended up getting a gxp front bumper and they don't fit the same way. I was wondering if you can do an exchange or should i just try and sell these and buy a new set. Thanks again and i'm really happy you guys are back up and running.
I wish I could exchange them for you, however we really don't sell those too often anymore. The GXP version has become our biggest seller and we pretty much just focus on those. I would suggest offering them up to someone with an NA here and see if you can unload them. Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
hood inserts

Tony ,what color silver or brushed sikver is close to chrome. Thanks, Bern

1 - 12 of 12 Posts