Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not the typical "guy" thing to do, but I have been spending some time reading the manual cover to cover (I'm about 2/3rds done now) and I've found lots of little tid bits to make life easier. Actually, I've found that the manual tells you all kinds of things people have posted here as "helpful hints." I even learned something about my Nissan Murano Bose 6-CD changer by reading this Pontiac Solstice manual. Go figure.

So my biggest helpful hint is, read your manual, you might be surprised.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Bonzo said:
I know it's not the typical "guy" thing to do, but I have been spending some time reading the manual cover to cover (I'm about 2/3rds done now) and I've found lots of little tid bits to make life easier. Actually, I've found that the manual tells you all kinds of things people have posted here as "helpful hints." I even learned something about my Nissan Murano Bose 6-CD changer by reading this Pontiac Solstice manual. Go figure.

So my biggest helpful hint is, read your manual, you might be surprised.
Hey that's cheating! I thought we were supposed to just sit around and guess how things worked? I suppose now you're going to say that we should admit it when we get lost and ask for directions too. ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
stang said:
Hey that's cheating! I thought we were supposed to just sit around and guess how things worked? I suppose now you're going to say that we should admit it when we get lost and ask for directions too. ;)
I have never been lost. I have been misplaced a few times.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stang said:
I suppose now you're going to say that we should admit it when we get lost and ask for directions too. ;)
NEVER! That's not in the manual. Besides, that's woman's work. :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
SolsticeSJA said:
:glol: misplaced that's very funny, i always ask, i get there quicker
I asked directions once. I almost got lost, and was definitely misplaced for longer than the usual amount of time.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Watch it Bonzo ... you're on thin ice there with reading the manual. If we hear you talking about not having enough trunk space for your shopping trips, we might have to revoke your "man card". (Unless of course, you're bitching about not having enough room to haul lumber from Home Depot or something.)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SlySol said:
Watch it Bonzo ... you're on thin ice there with reading the manual. If we hear you talking about not having enough trunk space for your shopping trips, we might have to revoke your "man card". (Unless of course, you're bitching about not having enough room to haul lumber from Home Depot or something.)
Yeah, I know, I need to be careful. But hey, reading the manual is more fun than watching your purple hippo ass shake his booty! :lol:

·
Registered
928 Posts
But hey, reading the manual is more fun than watching your purple hippo ass shake his booty!
haha, that was awesome. The first time I have laughed out loud at this forum.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
RTFM -> Read The F***** Manual we usually say at work ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
now i wonder if the lady READS the manual TO you or reads the map to you is that cheating or is that still in accords with being manly men (as we are of course) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
mrfredsporty said:
now i wonder if the lady READS the manual TO you or reads the map to you is that cheating or is that still in accords with being manly men (as we are of course) :) :) :)
That's fine ... you're allowed to appoint a navigator and otherwise offload menial chores to others as long as you retain command and have final veto power over decisons. :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts