Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#336 sat in the rain for 10 hrs. and was driven through the rain part of that time at 60mph and slower. The result... no runs, no drips, and no errors. :) :) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you in Georgia, because it has rained here THE WHOLE DAY! Its amazing, ive never seen it rain for so long. Have people had or said the Solstice leaks?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Zolsol said:
I am in Cleveland, Ohio. I seem to recall one leak complaint a short while ago.
ZolSol are you going to be doing any exhaust Mods to your Solstice?.
Stainless Works one of our supporting dealers is looking for a car. He had a car from GM but did not have it long enough, he was able to make headers and a single tip Cat Back, but we need the duals, so the reason for the car.
Please let me know if you are or if you know of another member or Solstice owner that wants to Mod the exhaust.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
We have a little leak, we tried to check it out but to much darn rain. I thought maybe the top isn't on exact, or maybe seal. We'll take care of it when the rain stops or when it get to dealer for tonneau and muffler.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LatinVenom said:
ZolSol are you going to be doing any exhaust Mods to your Solstice?.
Stainless Works one of our supporting dealers is looking for a car. He had a car from GM but did not have it long enough, he was able to make headers and a single tip Cat Back, but we need the duals, so the reason for the car.
Please let me know if you are or if you know of another member or Solstice owner that wants to Mod the exhaust.

Thanks.
I might do it down the road, but now I think I will sit tight. I will keep you in mind and spread the word to others. How's the Sol weather in Fla. these days?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
The weather here is pretty nice, even with the normal afternoon showers, however my car is in the dealer's showroom until the end of October, it will also be getting some Mods as well.
Thanks for the reply, I hope someone around your area would want to have this done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts