Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as many of you know, I had a rear leak about a year and a half ago. Took it in, they did the recall....after I had to show them the recall.... They also flushed the rear end at that time. After about 2 months, I found spots on the garage floor under the vent tube. I took it back and they said it was too full...they "corrected the issue". Haven't had a spot (other then an ocassional 1" spot here and there) since they did this. I drove my car Thursday (it was 0 here that day). I drove it down the freeway to a clients for work (not something I normally do when they are calling for snow, but I knew I'd be home before the snow fell) about 45 minutes away. Drove to work after that, about 45 minutes (30 of which was all freeway). That night I drove it home...the last 4 miles of my commute it snowed heavily and the roads turned white. So it was slippery. I went out today to go wash my car and found these spots under the rear vent tube again..... should I be concerned??? It's about an area of 8"x8"....

I guess I should clarify...the recall has been done and this is coming from the vent tubing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts