Just a scratch on the bumper eh?
Fingers crossed...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a scratch on the bumper eh?
Fingers crossed...
I don't know yet. Reported it in to both insurance and the collision reporting, going to see if I need to bring my car over to get it snapped.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Been there; done that. He pushed me into the vehicle in front of me. $8200 worth of damage, but it got all fixed up in 22 days and still looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
I hope you and your car are both alright.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been there; done that. He pushed me into the vehicle in front of me. $8200 worth of damage, but it got all fixed up in 22 days and still looks good.
Don't think it's that bad, luckily no car in front at a red light. Large wagon to the rear end, but he was slamming his brakes, but were faulty. Dented both sides and of my license plate and implanted his plate into my valence, so that needs replacement, and bumper refinished. Still not sure if there is frame or impact bar damage.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope you and your car are both alright.
I seem fine, thanks. Had a sore back on one side but seemed to have gone away. My physio friend did tell me it might take a few days for injuries to appear though.

Note to self, always pick bucket seat options. Totally worth it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

2006 Solstice + $8200 damage = Total in today's market. Hope it is not that bad.
Yeah, I checked my car's wholesale value is 8500. Not too hard to total really.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts