Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered front and rear splash guards from my local dealership, but only decided to install the fronts after looking at numerous pictures and realizing I don't like the look on the rear. They are the black guards, new in the box with mounting hardware and instructions.

I'm asking $45 + shipping, which from looking at them should fit in a flat rate box and keep shipping reasonable. I can take pictures if necessary but they are the typical GM guards everyone has seen. I will confirm whether they will fit flat rate today and post back. Feel free to PM with any interest or offers.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I recently ordered front and rear splash guards from my local dealership, but only decided to install the fronts after looking at numerous pictures and realizing I don't like the look on the rear. They are the black guards, new in the box with mounting hardware and instructions.

I'm asking $45 + shipping, which from looking at them should fit in a flat rate box and keep shipping reasonable. I can take pictures if necessary but they are the typical GM guards everyone has seen. I will confirm whether they will fit flat rate today and post back. Feel free to PM with any interest or offers.

Thank you.
These are on ebay for the same price plus FREE shipping. I am interested if you can beat ebay's price, $44.95 + free shipping. How about $35?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts