Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'd replace your original tires first, not that it has anything to do with your ride height.

I typically set my height off the lower control arm mounts. They tend to be in similar locations relative to the rest of the chassis on all kappas regardless of if it's a solstice or sky, or how well body panels are aligned.
Yes, must replace tires. 12 year old rubber. Only 21000 miles but tires are well beyond their lifespan. Car and tires real shiny. Easy to forget that old rubber. New tires in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a complete set of springs and shocks off my '06 N/A. If you live near Nashville, they're yours for free. Just come pick them up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have a complete set of springs and shocks off my '06 N/A. If you live near Nashville, they're yours for free. Just come pick them up.
Wonderful offer. Just too far away. Thanks regardless!

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
798 Posts
yes aliginement can affect the ride hight.as it may load or unload the suspension witch may raise or pull down the body. thus the aliginement racks have the slider plates to let the car settell at it's right height with no push pr pull from the tire traction. towed out will ususaly pull that one down, towed in usualy pushes upward...if my brain is still working correctly. also remember you can have the right toe and the wheels not be pointed in the correct direction....witch is when they start dog tracking.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts