Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a non-monsoon car BUT I have added the monsoon enclosure into my car and was wanting to replace the rear waterfall panel to make it look cleaner and have no cutting marks. Does the monsoon waterfall directly fit up to the non-monsoon waterfall? If anyone can answer this thanks!:)

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
They are the same fitments... I have done this myself. In fact later model cars (apparently) all had the the same panel with the speaker grill, even if they were non-monsoon.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the same fitments... I have done this myself. In fact later model cars (apparently) all had the the same panel with the speaker grill, even if they were non-monsoon.
I'm glad to hear this! :willy:
I plan to replace some OEM parts due to customization, cutting and painting. I would hate to order the wrong part from gmpartsdirect and not be able to return it.

Thanks alot!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALSO, are all the solstice/gxp/coupe headlights interchangeable? I could use new headlights and would like to get the black bezel from the gxp coupe, if it fits.

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
You might want to check SourceOne or FactoryOEM for your parts.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
ALSO, are all the solstice/gxp/coupe headlights interchangeable? I could use new headlights and would like to get the black bezel from the gxp coupe, if it fits.
Yes they are

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they are
Thanks!
I changed mine to the black ones and it took just about 10 mins to install, super easy!
Thanks! This is my same idea! Mine are "yellowing" some so I plan on the GXP coupe headlights. You got any pics?? I'd like to see a close up and few feet away if possible :)

·
Super Moderator
16,390 Posts
To the best of my knowledge you have to source the coupe lights from GM and they are expensive. You can sell your current ones for about $100 each if you polish them so they are not yellowed

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey rob - I saw on gmpartsdirect they are expensive at $217 each plus shipping. I have seen oem lights on eBay for the same price and up!! Is there a polish you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

1 - 10 of 10 Posts