Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
A rear wing from Razzi Ground effects will bolt on to the Solstice
The application is 94-98 Dodge intrepid. It is a flat low wing which does not interfere with line of sight. Contact ***[Contact Information Removed by moderator. If you wish to commercially advertise on the site, please contact Troy Roberts, the site administrator about becoming a "Supporting Vendor."]***

·
Registered
340 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I think that would totally kill the flow of the Sol ...JMHO :leaving:
:agree:
There's a reason they call them "spoilers".

·
Registered
270 Posts
For me, one of the better attributes of the Solstice is that it doesn't rely on any sort of body cladding for it's handsome looks. A spoiler would detract from the those clean lines that the designers worked so hard to reproduce.

·
Registered
164 Posts
...why not junk it up with a big mutha' rollover bar while you're at it....

·
Registered
383 Posts
actually..the "spy" pics of the gxp has one on it and it is rather good looking

·
Registered
123 Posts
deepdawg said:
actually..the "spy" pics of the gxp has one on it and it is rather good looking
Personaly I don't like the look of the gxp, It has pretty much convinced me to wait for the sky.... I think the base Sol could look good with a FUNCTIONAL rear spoiler esp if you plan on taking it to the trak & pushing it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Got the Razzi wing today and it is absolutely awesome.........couldn't be better
.................working on paint and Eclipse audio/nav system will post pics soon.
...........Hahn Racecraft is prototyping a turbo kit for car also, will add about
60% increase in power to rear wheels........Ecotecs love boost..........
don't pre-judge this wing until you see it, its that good..........performance brake
system ? SSBC coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
rick418cars said:
Got the Razzi wing today and it is absolutely awesome.........couldn't be better
.................working on paint and Eclipse audio/nav system will post pics soon.
...........Hahn Racecraft is prototyping a turbo kit for car also, will add about
60% increase in power to rear wheels........Ecotecs love boost..........
don't pre-judge this wing until you see it, its that good..........performance brake
system ? SSBC coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We could see it better if you post a damn picture.

·
Registered
403 Posts
need pics . . . until then I withhold judgement . . . I'd love to see the Sols get all "riced", make it easier for me to "deal" with driving my '06 Mustang GT . . . :devil:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts