Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my vin number today 10178 zero/zipper in Ct. Now the wait is on, SHIPPING !!!!! Does any one know when it comes to nj,ct,ma,vt are these cars delivered by truck only, can't imagine anything else. Maybe I'll have it by 2 week October.




:party: :party: :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
deluke said:
I recieved my vin number today 10178 zero/zipper in Ct. Now the wait is on, SHIPPING !!!!! Does any one know when it comes to nj,ct,ma,vt are these cars delivered by truck only, can't imagine anything else. Maybe I'll have it by 2 week October.
I think the First 1K that arrived at my dealership last week came directly by truck. It arrived on Thursday, and my assumption is that it was part of the group that left Wilmington over the Labor Day weekend. So that would give it about a 5 day transport time to NJ.

I sure hope that holds true for future deliveries!

Hey, mceb, if you're reading this, I'm saying a prayer for delivery of your car tomorrow! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dengel said:
I think the First 1K that arrived at my dealership last week came directly by truck. It arrived on Thursday, and my assumption is that it was part of the group that left Wilmington over the Labor Day weekend. So that would give it about a 5 day transport time to NJ.

I sure hope that holds true for future deliveries!

Hey, mceb, if you're reading this, I'm saying a prayer for delivery of your car tomorrow! :)
Thanks for the info dengel, I hope you hear something soon, I'm sure you will. You've been such a good sport about everything I hate to see you wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
deluke said:
Thanks for the info dengel, I hope you hear something soon, I'm sure you will. You've been such a good sport about everything I hate to see you wait.
Well, mceb has been so patient, with his #30 being built back in July, and he's still waiting for his delivery. I figure if he can keep a positive attitude, so can I. ;)

Tomorrow, of course, is time for the weekly call to the dealer and/or email to Cricket. Hopefully there'll be some change this week! :skep:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
dengel said:
Well, mceb has been so patient, with his #30 being built back in July, and he's still waiting for his delivery. I figure if he can keep a positive attitude, so can I. ;) :
There was a rocky period in mid-August when I almost lost it but managing to hang on somehow....just numb at this point I'd say.

All the post-1000 cars should fly out the door much quicker after they are built.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
Just realized my VIN is lower then yours and I'm not a ZZ/FM.

101068

GM must have mixed them all together, or they're not VINed in the order they made them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mceb said:
There was a rocky period in mid-August when I almost lost it but managing to hang on somehow....just numb at this point I'd say.

All the post-1000 cars should fly out the door much quicker after they are built.
Thats what I'm hoping for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
brentil said:
Just realized my VIN is lower then yours and I'm not a ZZ/FM.

101068

GM must have mixed them all together, or they're not VINed in the order they made them.
Congrats Brentil :yesnod:

Your vin is lower than mine too (101162), possibly because your order was pulled like mine for a test car and they threw all our orders back in the pot together.

Hope shipping gets a little quicker for the rest of us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brentil said:
Just realized my VIN is lower then yours and I'm not a ZZ/FM.

101068

GM must have mixed them all together, or they're not VINed in the order they made them.
I don't mind I just want my car. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
hyzer said:
Congrats Brentil :yesnod:

Your vin is lower than mine too (101162), possibly because your order was pulled like mine for a test car and they threw all our orders back in the pot together.

Hope shipping gets a little quicker for the rest of us.
Ahhh yeah very true. I had totally forgotten about that, very possible.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
deluke said:
I don't mind I just want my car. :)
I was commenting because I was under the assumption the ZZ/FM were going to be made before 4 month allocations. However it seems they weren't necisarily done that way. Hopefully all you ZZ/FM guys don't get as uppity as the EOP cars about that idea... :brentil: :lol: j/k of course. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
brentil said:
I was commenting because I was under the assumption the ZZ/FM were going to be made before 4 month allocations. However it seems they weren't necisarily done that way. Hopefully all you ZZ/FM guys don't get as uppity as the EOP cars about that idea... :brentil: :lol: j/k of course. :D
What!?!?!?! You got your VIN before ME???? :brentil: :mad: :cryin: :cuss: :brentil:

j/k, I'm still hangin' in.

Now if one of the regular allocations from my dealership gets built before mine....

I may not be as patient. I would have been car #1 at my dealer, but then the Zero Zip deal came up and my dealer moved me "up" in line to be the Zero Zip order. So if the Zero Zip thing means I moved backwards in line at my dealer, that would piss me off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Starting to get curious

I only ordered mine about a month ago (5th at my dealer). I didn't think about it much until today when I started to get curious...I called today and they said it will be ordered in a couple of weeks and the earliest I will have it is Late December!!!!Ahhh, I guess in Louisiana I won't have to wait long to put the top down. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
brentil said:
I was commenting because I was under the assumption the ZZ/FM were going to be made before 4 month allocations. However it seems they weren't necisarily done that way. Hopefully all you ZZ/FM guys don't get as uppity as the EOP cars about that idea... :brentil: :lol: j/k of course. :D
No, I think it's good they are making reg. allocation at the same time it gives reg. allocation hope also. I'm just so happy my car is built. Can't wait till they start shipping them. I also was one of those who's had there car made once then my dealer got me a new vom#.

:grouphug:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top