Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to order tires online and would like to know if anyone can recommend a good tire installer that's relatively inexpensive in the VA/MD/DC area. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Check here: Hunter GSP9700 Wheel Vibration Control System
Then call around. It should not be much more than $20. I have a dealership here in my little town that quoted $15.88 per wheel for mount, balance, and valve stems. Most places should be between $15 and $20 per wheel; Wal-Mart can do it for $15, but why not get a place with one of the good machines and actual technicians to do it?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
When I bought my Goodyear Eagle GTs from Tirerack, Merchants put them on. They seemed reasonable.

Merchant's Tire & Auto Center
Merchants Tire
5220 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA - (703) 751-6363

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
depending on what site you order from..most have a listing of preferred installation shops....I know tire rack does.....most will drop ship your tires to that installation shop if you pre-arrange with the store...

Goodyear Tire in the Ashburn Plaza with the skating rink offered to match tirerack pricing with shipping for me last time I was in the store

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
depending on what site you order from..most have a listing of preferred installation shops....I know tire rack doesnt.....most will drop ship your tires to that installation shop if you pre-arrange with the store...

Goodyear Tire in the Ashburn Plaza with the skating rink offered to match tirerack pricing with shipping for me last time I was in the store
FYI, Paul, Tirerack does have a listing and Merchants is on it.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Interstate Tire Discount Center
(410) 666-7333
18 Cockeysville Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
FYI, Paul, Tirerack does have a listing and Merchants is on it.
sorry typo on my part.....was aware TR had installers listed...beleive Discount Tire does as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts