Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

For all those folks in MI I saw a red solstice on Rochester Road tonight. Sorry comming at me so no chance for a photo, but the car looked great!

The red looked very nice and the car caught my eye before I even new what it was. It in no way looks like a 20-25K car, and was stunning!

I'll keep the camera on hand and an eye out and will try to get a photo if it is around again.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) I was a true red, I didn't notice any orange to it, but it was very vibrant. I don't know how to describe it but it was a very bright darker or richer red. I can say that if you wanted red, you'll probably be pretty happy :)

It was a shade or two below that kind of funky platic looking red but was very eye catching.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great you saw my car. I was wondering where it was :)
I hope it was heading south, I really want my car now.
Did it look well taken care of. I hope they don't put to many miles on it.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Headed South, only as far as I80/90 then east, through Cleveland on I90 into PA. Yep, they are hand delivering the EOP's even before we order. Great, isn't it. :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Orlando concert

Did anyone get to the megatour concert in Orlando on Saturday? My wife and I got there at 7PM when the concert was about to start and when we asked about the car for giveaway nobody knew nothin. We found out that there was a Pontiac Car hauler trailer in the parking lot by Virgin records but that they had the cars put away already. It was an afternoon concert in the parking lot where you could sign up to win a Solstice but they did not see a Solstice at the concert. You got your picture taken and then had a code number to put up on their website to register for the car. We were to late for the pictures but they gave us each a card with a "code number" on it. Sunday morning we tried to enter the number but it will not register unless they took your picture at the concert. There is however an address to send an entry to by mail. Their website was very poor in explaining what you had to do to register to win. We bought tickets to the show and sold them at the ticket booth because the actual concert had nothing to do with the car drawing. If anybody else plans to go to one of their stops try to get better information than is on their website. :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Man, that was a bunch of BS on their part. Do you know if those people who got their picture taken were able to sit in the car?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sit on air

As far as we could tell the Solstice wasn't there - they just took your picture and information and gave you a "code number" to put in on the website. When we tried to put it in, it said our picture and information had not been processed yet. We were too late to have that done so we cannot even enter the contest. I did get an address to send a "3 x 5" piece of paper in an envelope" to be entered in the contest, one per household. We could not find an actual Pontiac employee, just people with Pontiac badges that were tearing down the tent and sound systems. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts