Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Pulled from the site this morning.

94 attendees registered
53 cars

I was informed that another RMSSC member has registered this morning. She does not show up in this list yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Registered, but will not allow me to sign up for runs, does not recognize email address. I will check tomorrow.

Got it figured out, ready to rock and roll.

We may bring two cars, but not ready to commit to that yet.

Really looking forward to this.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Update -

I think I finally got back to everyone that was having registration or payment issues. Sorry for the delay. Work has been crazy busy for the last 5-6 days. My apologies for any inconvenience associated with resolving the problems, but we promise to get you all taken care of.

Now I am working on slotting in the volunteers for run captains and sweeps and will get to you on those in the next day or so.

Thanks for all of the compliments on what we are trying to do and, even moreso, for the many offers of assistance.

Kappa owners rock!

Chris / Sooner

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I'm registered, and the website shows my name.

Now we wait for the time to arrive :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Another update - every single slot on every single day of the Every One Can Be Slightly Nut's run (created by Arkansas' own SolNut) is booked!!! We're adding another Thursday group. We'll see if we need to add more.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
I did some research for our club members and am providing some of the results here.

If these dont do it for you, nothing will LOL

Pig Trail video

Arkansas Dragon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdyArbPzoiw\

Toothpick

Ozark Highlands

Scenic HW 7

Eurika Springs

The wine region

Cliff-house

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Would be very interested in the Nuts run, but have HOG on Thursday. Hopefully other days will open, Still have Wednesday and Friday open.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Would be very interested in the Nuts run, but have HOG on Thursday. Hopefully other days will open, Still have Wednesday and Friday open.
I responded on the Sky side... There will likely be more opening up as I move people out of the group and into Run Captain / Sweep slots. Plus I will look at adding more runs for the more popular routes.

BTW - I am closing on a house on the 19th and they better have their "skers" memorabilia out to make room for some real Big Red stuff!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Let the trash talk begin! Nah you have scoreboard sooner. Nothing evil to say even if you didn't. I could listen to Switzer stories all day long.

Maybe some day we will get back, got rid of the bezerk idiot thank gawd.

21 - 40 of 99 Posts