Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I was talking to friends the other day and everyone agrees - the Oklahoma - Nebraska rivalry was intense but phenomenally respectful, including among fanbases.

Let the trash talk begin! Nah you have scoreboard sooner. Nothing evil to say even if you didn't. I could listen to Switzer stories all day long.

Maybe some day we will get back, got rid of the bezerk idiot thank gawd.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just signed up, would love to be added to the Nut's run on Thursday if you add more time slots.
Thanks!!!!!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Wow - the added Thursday run filled quick. The run folks will talk about what else we can add.

Just signed up, would love to be added to the Nut's run on Thursday if you add more time slots.
Thanks!!!!!

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Just signed up today! Junes a long way off and I'm hoping for a dry week of driving and meeting new friends. It's gonna be a long winter. Can't wait!!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
Currently 83 cars registered, and the state with the MOST would be Colorado!

We have at least two more who are signing up as well

Attachments

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
What you are seeing is paid registrations. There are more registrations than that, it's just that some people elected to pay in a way that takes longer to process. :)

But, you are correct, the Colorado contingent is strong! :yesnod:

Currently 83 cars registered, and the state with the MOST would be Colorado!

We have at least two more who are signing up as well

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
:grouphug:

So I am thinking about a special attendance window sticker that goes to the state that has the highest attendance "factor". The factor is a function of distance traveled and number of cars. So take number of cars and add to it .5 times the distance in miles one way. The state with the highest value gets a window sticker. :)

I will even have the sticker made if that helps. I have a guy . . . .:devil:

·
Super Moderator
15,937 Posts
...minus the number of cars from each state that don't arrive under their own power. ;)
Actually the BEST cars are the ones that are loved and taken care of well. to include transporting them to and from events so you dont accumulate road rash and boring freeway miles.

Like driving across Texas . .. for ever . .. :grouphug::thumbs:

But some of us trailer them because our family is physically unable to ride in the car for days at a time and then participate in the driving events at the Nationals. Are suggesting that a physical handicap disqualify someone?:lurk:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
There are close to 100 registrations, some just aren't paid yet so they don't show up. They continue to trickle in (got one last night) and that will be true for the next four months, then there will be another big flurry in the last month or so before the registration deadline. (That is assuming registration follows the same trend as the prior ten NASSAM events).

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
There are close to 100 registrations, some just aren't paid yet so they don't show up. They continue to trickle in (got one last night) and that will be true for the next four months, then there will be another big flurry in the last month or so before the registration deadline. (That is assuming registration follows the same trend as the prior ten NASSAM events).

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
As a reminder, before you will show up on the registered list of attendees, we have to have both your registration and payment!

Chris / Sooner

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sooner the Hotel said there are no more rooms at the $118 rate, does that sound right?

TurboMike

·
Registered
260 Posts
all set they figured it out !

Mike

41 - 60 of 99 Posts