Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
NASSAM 2016 is proud to announce that JPM Coachworks has joined us as a Silver Sponsor. Unfortunately, they will not be able to be present at NASSAM 2016, but we greatly appreciate their support!

JPM Coachworks

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
I emailed Joe to thank him and suggested that if he is still willing to make items for Sky / Sol then there are still people who are interested. :grouphug:

Basically he said if he thought he could make enough sales to cover expenses he would be more likely to have a presence. But he has a pretty busy schedule.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
NASSAM 2016 is proud to announce that Wiederkehr Wine Cellers (the winery on Wine with a Twist and The Winery Cruise) have joined us as a Bronze sponsor!

Wiederkehr Wine Cellars, Inc.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
Kappas at the Ballpark – Tuesday, June 21, 2016. The first pitch is at 7:05, but read on, you’ll want to be there early. The Northwest Arkansas Naturals, the Kansas City Royals’ Texas League Affiliate, has partnered with NASSAM 2016 as a Gold sponsor to provide us with a unique experience this year. Arvest Ballpark is just a few blocks west of the hotel and the June 21 game is against the Arkansas Travelers, the Anaheim Angels affiliate.

The premium behind the dugout $11 tickets are being discounted to $8 (plus a nominal PayPal fee for a total of $8.54) and you will be able to purchase tickets soon at NASSAM 2016 - June 20-24 2016. (Keep checking the website). More importantly, depending on how many tickets we sell, The Naturals are donating $3-4 per ticket to our designated charity, the Arkansas Autism Resource and Outreach Center (AAROC). In addition, The Naturals are waiving the $3 per car parking fee for our members. Most of our cars will be parked together in a designated part of the lot in a sort of car show, but three of cars will be parked at the entrance to the ballpark. [If you are interested in having your car parked up front, let us know at [email protected] – we’d really like to have a Sky, a Solstice, and a Coupe]. This pricing offer is only good through June 14. Tickets purchased after that date must go through The Naturals’ ticket office at regular prices.

But that’s not all! If you are at ballpark by 6:30, The Naturals will be taking us out on the field and recognizing the participants of NASSAM 2016 before the game. Wait, there’s still more… ONE OF OUR ATTENDEES WILL BE THROWING OUT THE FIRST PITCH! We will be running a silent auction at the registration desk through 5 pm on Monday, June 20 for this opportunity. In addition, a few of our attendees will be participating in on-field promotions and it is $1 Johnsonville brat night.

Finally, The Naturals are donating a baseball autographed by Terrance Gore of the Kansas City Royals, to be auctioned off during NASSAM 2016.

Come join us for a wonderful night of friendship and ballpark fare. It is guaranteed to be an outstanding evening for the attendees of NASSAM 2016 (even if you aren’t a baseball fan)!

Unfortunately, there is one conflict. The Diamonds in the Rough run probably won’t be back in time for the start of the game, but it will be close and you should be able to catch most of the game if you want to try and attend both events. We apologize for the conflict, but this was the only night we could make the ballgame work.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
The sponsors keep on stepping up! NASSAM 2016 is pleased to announce that, although they won't be there in person, Wester's Garage has joined us as a Bronze sponsor!

westersgarage.eidnet.ca

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Roofer brings our latest Bronze sponsor to NASSAM 2016, Kansas City icon Strawberry Hill Povitica! Pov-what? It's pronounced "poh-va-teet-sa," and is also known as kalachi, studel, potica, nutroll, and poppyroll. Povitica is a sweet dough filled with scrumptious fillings, rolled into a signature loaf, and then baked to perfection.

Strawberry Hill Home

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Sooner, some magic maybe needed.

Just made reservations at the hotel, and was told the group rates were sold out. They did get us a room at the price, but I am thinking someone down the road may not be as lucky. You may need to talk to them.

OH see what I did up there?

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Sooner, some magic maybe needed.

Just made reservations at the hotel, and was told the group rates were sold out. They did get us a room at the price, but I am thinking someone down the road may not be as lucky. You may need to talk to them.

OH see what I did up there?
The room rate is supposed to remain the same even if we sell out our block unless the hotel tells me otherwise. If someone runs into a problem, let me know and I will see what I can do.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
We hit 140 registrations this morning (several of which have multiple cars coming), 133 of which are paid. Registration will close May 20, so if you are planning on coming, time is starting to run out!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Here's a way to brighten up a spring forward Monday.... Performance Autowerks will be at NASSAM 2016 and is supporting us as a Gold sponsor!

Welcome to Performance Autowerks!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
We still need a Solstice Coupe to park up front at the baseball game Tuesday night. If you're interested, e-mail me at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
May 20 is the deadline to register and pay for NASSAM 2016!!! Also, between now and then, catching me will be hit and miss due to work demands, so please be patient!

Chris

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
I was informed today that the Holiday Inn is full. Future reservations will go to the Hampton Inn next door.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Hate to do this but logistics demands it - we cannot accept any more butt shots.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Finally got the deal made with Arkansas's own Yarnell's Ice Cream to provide the treats for June 22's ice cream social at NASSAM!

81 - 99 of 99 Posts