Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called today to tell me he had received a call from GM telling him the Solstices that were being held are being released. He said the cars are being moved to the carriers based upon where they are in the parking lot. Hopefully my Solstice is on the side being moved to the carriers. If I'm on the "good" side of the lot, my car could be at my dealer by the end of this week. I was afraid I was going to have to put an antique plate on my Miata waiting for my Sol. I'm crossing my fingers for an early delivery. This should mean that lots of Sosltices will hit the dealers within the next couple of weeks. FINALLY!! :party:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
My dealer called today to tell me he had received a call from GM telling him the Solstices that were being held are being released. He said the cars are being moved to the carriers based upon where they are in the parking lot. Hopefully my Solstice is on the side being moved to the carriers. If I'm on the "good" side of the lot, my car could be at my dealer by the end of this week. I was afraid I was going to have to put an antique plate on my Miata waiting for my Sol. I'm crossing my fingers for an early delivery. This should mean that lots of Sosltices will hit the dealers within the next couple of weeks. FINALLY!! :party:
This is GREAT news ... and news that we're seeing a LOT of today! DEFINITELY a reason to celebrate! Thanks for getting this info and letting us in on the joy. :yesnod:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts