Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the old days when it only took you 5 min to read the new post instead of a 1/2 hour
People stop posting I cann't get my work done :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Solli', be nice... ;)

It wasn't so long ago that we were like that... :lol:

Or go over to miata.net, and look at their 50,000 members - that can be quite humbling...

I've also seen forums get as large as this one, only to crumble because of a breakdown of posting quality and "invasion of the trolls". There's room in cyberspace for all of us.

·
Registered
976 Posts
airbalancer said:
Remember the old days when it only took you 5 min to read the new post instead of a 1/2 hour

Kinda ironic that this post propetuates the new post and therefore keeps me from getting my work done. I love irony.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
solsticeman said:
Solli', be nice... ;)

It wasn't so long ago that we were like that... :lol:

Or go over to miata.net, and look at their 50,000 members - that can be quite humbling...

I've also seen forums get as large as this one, only to crumble because of a breakdown of posting quality and "invasion of the trolls". There's room in cyberspace for all of us.
Put a sock in it, Bob! :devil:

I've just added anyone who joined after April 15th to my "ignore list." :jester:
All these Johnny-come-latelys have nothing important to say anyway. :glol:

Why in MYYYYY daaaay, we didn't have all this V-O-M-S and CadillacCricket nonsense! We were kept in the dark and we LIKED IT!!

Wait, we're still in the dark, aren't we?

·
Registered
836 Posts
ok a question cricket

My dealer called me yesterday and told me my order was released, a term i have not really seen on the forum, do you know what that means, is it good news for me, he was extremely unclear.

·
Registered
976 Posts
probably the event code for "released for shipping". Any update in your event code status gets you close to 5000, so it' s all good.

And to the other guy up there, exxxxxxxcccccccccuuuuuuusseeee ME! ;)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
airbalancer said:
:glol: The worst thing about these new posts is a good half of them are talking about the same things as we talked about when there were only 10 posts a day on the forum!

At least there are a few Sol's on the road to feed us some new material these days!

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Right you are! Has something to do with the winds circling the earth...

·
Registered
905 Posts
I never imagined the 1st 1000 would still be in limbo at the end of September back in April.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
GM did say they'd be delivering the Free Maintenance & Zero zips after the 1stk were delivered toward the end of September. They still have 2 more days... :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
Talk about harsh.........

solsticeman said:
"invasion of the trolls"

leave me and my Army out of this :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The good old days, I remember them well!!!

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Originally Posted by solsticeman - "invasion of the trolls"
I started to post but shut it down... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts