Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember when Bentil posted 20 new pics a day (in the gallery), and that kept us satisfied while we eagerly awaited our Solstices?

C'mon Brentil.. hook us up!! We are having withdrawls again!!

Show us what the inside of the glove box looks like. :lol:

Or what's under the seats :leaving:

Hehehehe

Anything to help kill the time until our Solstice is built (mine will almost look just like Brentils)

And all you other lucky Solstice owner (moderators) out there.. post some new pics in the Gallery too, to hold us over.

We need visual entertainment :lurk:

Thanks, Led

(now humming "oh I wish I was a Solstice Moderator", to the tune of "oh I whish I was an Oscar Meyar Weiner" :lol:

(code 3000 scheduled for production week of Oct 3)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I agree with Led 100% My car has been built and will be here soon, but I am having violent withdrawls. Hook us fellow solstice brothers/sisters up with some pics!

...hey, somebody should make a walk around video tour of the car!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just want to be able to see great pics of everybody's Solstice, because this is a great ride. Like everyone else, I'm going to be waiting for a while, so new pics are helping me get through the day until my baby arrives

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
**** that, we need movies! If a picture is worth a thousand words then a Movie is worth a metric-fuk-ton of words!
Someone get some movies made and put them online!

oh yeah.. please :)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
SlipSlider said:
**** that, we need movies! If a picture is worth a thousand words then a Movie is worth a metric-fuk-ton of words!
Someone get some movies made and put them online!

oh yeah.. please :)
I agree with Mr. SlipSlider

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
hehehe wish I could take credit for all those images, but those were images passed on to me by many various members to post for them all. I plan on taking a ton of pics when I finally get my car, but it wont be here for another couple weeks at least.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yea.. well whan I get my car, you will get pitures of every square inch of the car.. mwaaaaaaaaaa.. I'm a mad man!! :willy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts