Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To those that wanted to see the Rememberance Plaque Happen . I am sorry there is not enough interest so I'm calling it off .

Hope no one is to upset---------- , Bobby

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Bob, you can find the correct spelling of the Daewoo and the model name on the banner at KappaPerformance. Been trying to get a handle on what these would look like.

The correct spelling would be Daewoo G2x.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
price is right

like to see a picture or drawing of it please .........i thought yuh meant garage plaque........not sure i understand ...

i wouldn't mind having something ?

know i have .........1 of the 1st of the last......pontiacs worth remembering

lil nostalgic for a pontiac indian on the emblem on something and leaning more to a dash / interior placement badge

not so keen on just adding lettering to exterior -

TOTALLY AN IDEA WORTH KICKIN AROUND THO....and yuh got the right guy to do it !!
:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
:agree:
Would love to see a bit of an example. I will probably be in for 4 of them.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plaque

To those that wanted to see the Rememberance Plaque Happen . I am sorry there is not enough interest so I'm calling it off .

Hope no one is to upset---------- , Bobby

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
wellllllllllll maybe a pic or drawing would have made it interesting ......no worries ......

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
He did have a drawing of it but it was posted on the Kappa......

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Plaque

Someone on the Saturn forum was saying that ASAP Graphics does something like this. May want to check them out. can have it done to your own personal saying .

Hope this helps

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I would have been interested, but I want a drawing or rendering or something before I commit.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I have several of the "Last of the Brand" badges. They are done by third_shift studio through ASAP graphics. Contact Jason. They look really nice and are easy to install. I even removed a few before trading in Red Devil for my newer Black GXP and plan on adding them to my new car once I have my body kit installed. You can get them with or without the car silhouette on top of the solstice logo. Personally, I think it's silly to have a picture of a "car" on a car badge, so I did not go this way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts