Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a like new removable soft top for a Solstice Coupe. It includes the carrying bag that can be placed in the car just in case inclement weather carches you off guard. $1,100 new. Selling for $600 plus actual shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
I am selling a like new removable soft top for a Solstice Coupe. It includes the carrying bag that can be placed in the car just in case inclement weather carches you off guard. $1,100 new. Selling for $600 plus actual shipping.
From where? :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
MSP787- I am defiantly interested in your top please pm me as to the details of what I need to do. I am really serious about this. Thank you. Bill.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interested?

MSP787- I am defiantly interested in your top please pm me as to the details of what I need to do. I am really serious about this. Thank you. Bill.
Hi Bill, are you still interested? Havent heard back from you so let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,529 Posts
Top still available?
If you are looking for one, we have a club member who has one for sale. I can get you their email address. PM me

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rob:
If the top is still available, could you send me his/her email address?
Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Everyone. I am excited to say I recently bought a Solstice Coupe and I love it. I am looking for a soft top now.

Does anyone have one for sale or can point me to a site where I can buy one?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts