Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out: You can now get wheels on a rento to own basis, and take up to a year to pay for them! It says that you would end up paying about double the actual cost for the wheels and tires with interest if you take the full year to pay for them! :crazy Thats insane! Why not just save the same amount as you would pay in rent for 6 months and then buy the wheels with cash? I guess when you need to get those dubs, you NEED to get them. :banghead

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Since Orlando is a fairly big tunner town there are several places like that in the area. I just can't believe Now Now Now now our society has become, and how stupid. Like you said, instead of spending a half year saving up the full cost, people are willing to take a year to pay twice the ammount so they can have their dubs now.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, forgot the link:

http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0501/25/C03-69726.htm

Society is certainly me-me-me, now-now-now. I am big into automobiles, and certainly like to have them look good, but I could never justify the added expense it would take to rent to own wheels! :eek

You'd be better off to charge them to your credit card. At least the interest would be somewhat reasonable in comparison.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts