Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Do you think its worth ordering this one off advance autoparts? If its even truly in stock?
Your link didn't work for me. Regardless, I would call them to verify "in stock". Many of the places i have reached out to will admit they order them and when I pursued it with them they admitted they couldn't guarantee availability, which essentially meant they couldn't get it.
I keep hoping someone here will prove me wrong.

Your link didn't work for me. Regardless, I would call them to verify "in stock". Many of the places i have reached out to will admit they order them and when I pursued it with them they admitted they couldn't guarantee availability, which essentially meant they couldn't get it. I keep hoping someone here will prove me wrong.
I just spoke to Schaeffler / Luk this morning and they said they haven't received any at this time and the projected date for that is now the end of June. Also said they had several back orders for the DMF122 pending.

I just spoke to Schaeffler / Luk this morning and they said they haven't received any at this time and the projected date for that is now the end of June. Also said they had several back orders for the DMF122 pending.
Must be because of the chip shortage...
/sarcasm

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.