Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew my tires were on their last season, still had lots of tread but were dried out. I bought Cooper RSA factory size for the Sol. I ordered them from Canadian Tire for 168CAD$ each less a 60$ rebate. I don't have 100k on them yet but they seem quiet nice riding. No complaints so far.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Replaced all four with the same Cooper RSA from Canadian Tire. Got them on sale $152.00 each with a $60 mail in rebate. Almost 300 kilometres on them now, all I can say is why did I wait so long. I love them

·
Registered
575 Posts
I also have these and am not happy with them, I find there is still to much tire spin on acceleration. I should have bought the RS3S or any of the other proven tires, or maybe my expectations for an all purpose tire is to high. The RS3-A are great for most all other conditions, so if you don't like to womp on it they are a great choice.

Bert

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Cooper Zeon Tires Rs3-a

Last year I bought a set of these.The grip and ride was very good on the street until third gear almost at the limit, the rear tire will slip if to fast into the corner. The stock size on the rear will be changed to the 275 x 40 x 18's this spring.

Late last fall the car was autocrossed and there were pieces breaking off of the trend. Upon returning to the POS they prorated the wear and replaced with all new. Thank you Pep Boys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts