Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would REALLY like to have my Solstice (#1 of 2, first 3 month allocation)in time for the Cruising the Coast Car show, 2-9 Oct.
Over 6000 registered and un-registered cars cruising up and down the 60 miles of white sand, gulf coast beaches here in MS. Lots of parking and show areas to show the car off and advertise the Solstice to thousands and thousands of car nuts.
Do what you can, thank you.........

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solstice Poster Driver.......

Bandit1978 said:
I would REALLY like to have my Solstice (#1 of 2, first 3 month allocation)in time for the Cruising the Coast Car show, 2-9 Oct.
Over 6000 registered and un-registered cars cruising up and down the 60 miles of white sand, gulf coast beaches here in MS. Lots of parking and show areas to show the car off and advertise the Solstice to thousands and thousands of car nuts.
Do what you can, thank you.........
Well, since I live in the Car Capital of the World, Pontiac should provide me with my Solstice ASAP. I would cruise up and down Pacific Coast Hwy in Sunny Southern California day and night! Go USC Trojans! Believe me.......I will be a walking, I mean driving Poster Man for the Solstice in California! :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.