Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to go to the Ride & Drive in DC on Friday and it was AWESOME! It was so much fun! :willy:
I have to say, it was definitely worth taking a vacation day from work and getting only 3 hours of sleep the night before. Being able to see my new car (Green/Ebony leather) was great. I heard from many people, at the event and at the local dealership, that green seems to be one of the best looking colors. Also mentioned was black and white (?), which I disagree with. But anyway....

The pictures and videos below I guess are "approved" because it's difficult to make out any faces in them. I would like to post some of the other videos I took, because one of them is hilarious (it was all in good fun), but seeing as this was a "private event," I think I need to be a little cautious of what's available on the Internet. With that said, here are pictures of some of the fun.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pictures

More pictures... (These are on the closed course and the dark color Solstice is actually Blue, not black as it might appear to be)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts