Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all the sole people. I a new member to the group. A lot of interestinh thoughts out there. I also have one ordered at the dealership I work for. But not one of the early bird lucky ones. Will have to waint till we get the one for our store and I'll be the next order. Ordered one with sly gray and ebony leather with all the options. I all will be going to our zone ride and drive in July to experience the car. Will post a note after the drive. Keep your cool in waiting for the car. I'm sure everbody wants there car perfect, and it should be!

·
5,600 Posts
GC112076 said:
Keep your cool in waiting for the car. I'm sure everbody wants there car perfect, and it should be!
:agree: And welcome to Troy's most excellent Forum! Where is Troy, anyway? You think maybe he is out beta test driving Solstices? :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

jimbo said:
:agree: And welcome to Troy's most excellent Forum! Where is Troy, anyway? You think maybe he is out beta test driving Solstices? :lol:
If Troy is beta testing cars, I would think he would chose a Z06 before the Sol! :lol:

Actually, Troy just changed the "First 1000 members" title to "Founding Members" to avoid anymore confusing between those members, and EOP people.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gc112076
Where Are You Doing Your Ride And Drive.i'll Be At The One In Dc On 2sept. Look To Have A Blast And Finally See This Wonserful Car We Been Waiting For.

·
Registered
201 Posts
perrypontiac said:
Gc112076
Where Are You Doing Your Ride And Drive.i'll Be At The One In Dc On 2sept. Look To Have A Blast And Finally See This Wonserful Car We Been Waiting For.
Does anyone know where can I get a list of ride and drives?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts