Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me throw this out there and see if I get any interest, would anyone like to get together for a day trip ride from the start of The Tail of the Dragon in TN on the 29th of Sept riding to Helen Ga for lunch and shopping and veiw some live bears. Also a stop at Brasstown Bald the highest Mountain in Georgia. From Tail to Helen Ga is about 3 hrs, let me know if interested. If you have not seen the Bears in Helen your in for a treat. :dthumbs:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I'll talk to Karen about it tonight. I'm pretty sure we would be up for it...even might be 2 cars with us (gotta take a spare everywhere now after NC..lol)

Only issue might be work. We start on our outage schedule that week and I may not know until the last minute if I am off that day. If they give me the schedule choice I requested then I will be good to go.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Wish I could! Had plans to visit my parents who live in Hiawassee, just over the mountain from Helen but my wifes brother from Florida is coming up for a visit. That is going to put my plans on hold for a month or so. Been up Brass Town Bald a few times...really neat! Never driven the Tail yet even though I have been down that way many, many times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts