Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many others, we got the "server" busy screen until 2:35. My salesman filled in all the blanks, on the bottom of the last page selected confirm and print order. The printer began printing...got one! So we thought. The order is timemarked at 2:37:03 but it came out Status Registered. I know what the status means but was this a computer glich and am I totally lost out?

Thanks for replies. (especially Small Dealer!)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
As long as you tried to get a car before 2:42pm you're in. 2:42pm is when the last of the 1000 were taken.

·
Registered
157 Posts
When I first got past the salesman info screen at about 2:15-2:20, the next screen (where you put in your registration number) only showed the "View/Edit Customer Information" option and didn't have the one to actually order or put on the waitlist. I kept reloading and finally all the options showed up around 2:30. Maybe your dealer put your code into the view/edit option and it just confirmed your status as registered?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Call your dealer, he can find out.

Duner,

I called my dealer, and he verified my status. Unless my Dealer was wrong (and I do not think he was) your Dealer can log onto the solstice1000 site and check your status. If you are pending you are in. Registered only means you went on the apprentice website and got a number.

From what you say, it does sound as if maybe your "registered" status may be the result of a glitch (printing of an earlier screen). Did you get to screen #4?

·
Registered
14 Posts
giranda said:
Duner,

I called my dealer, and he verified my status. Unless my Dealer was wrong (and I do not think he was) your Dealer can log onto the solstice1000 site and check your status. If you are pending you are in. Registered only means you went on the apprentice website and got a number.

From what you say, it does sound as if maybe your "registered" status may be the result of a glitch (printing of an earlier screen). Did you get to screen #4?

Your dealer is correct "pending" means you were one of the first 1000, and your spot is "pending" verification.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts