Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have heard all manner of stories about dealers not keeping their customers informed or doing shady things with the car, but none of this happen to me. I have held back saying anything, but my dealer has been great and I felt it was time to give the good dealers some support.

The car was delvered with the correct options at the agreed price. They gave me every bit of information they knew and called regulary to check status.

When the car came in they followed my instructions to the letter. I let them "prep" it but I wanted all stickers left in place and for the car only to be washed- no wax.

The dealer called when they were ready. I signed the forms, gave them a check and drove out with a full tank of gas.

Hooray for the good dealers they will make Pontiac great again!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Good to see a good report on a dealer. So many times all you hear i the negative.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
achieftain said:
Good to see a good report on a dealer. So many times all you hear i the negative.
:agree:
I think we should all make it a point to report good experiences with dealers.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Congratulations! It's nice to see Solstices arriving here in the Golden State

It's great to hear a story about a good dealer.

There was a major shakeup at mine, but the President/Owner is still the same fellow. For the moment, he's also the only one who knows how to use the VOM system, but that's another story.

I did work directly with him on that fateful Friday. I actually bumped into him about 1/2 hour before the dealership opened, and we got off on the right foot from the start. After the click wars, he worked with me that day to price out mine at MSRP.

With my VIN number having an extra trailing 1 from yours, SolLate, I'm patiently waiting for mine, but enjoy!

PM me for the name of a great little (affordable) lodge in Big Sur and a wonderful "Inn" in Monterey for your first PCH trip. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts