Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my front bumper has seen better days. I guess even with the clear bra, the constant abuse over the years it has started to form spider cracks around all the openings. I think its time to replace it. Does anyone know if the RK Sport from bumper is polyurethane? or is it fiberglass?. I really want to stay away from fiberglass front bumpers, because they just dont hold up like poly does. Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's polyurethane.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If your tossing it out can I have it if I pay for shipping? Some ---hole decided to rip mine off when pulling out of the parking spot the wrong way and now it's just holding on with the holds from the center part both left and right tabs broke off :rant: seriously tho ill pay for you to ship the old one out to me if your just gonna toss it

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your tossing it out can I have it if I pay for shipping? Some ---hole decided to rip mine off when pulling out of the parking spot the wrong way and now it's just holding on with the holds from the center part both left and right tabs broke off :rant: seriously tho ill pay for you to ship the old one out to me if your just gonna toss it
Problem is a couple of tabs are broken on mine as well as a crack right on the side where the tabs are. Not sure you would want it, might be more work to fix than it's worth.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Could you email me some pictures? Mine literally falling off so in sure that would be better than a hanging bumper [email protected] thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts