Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like a post whore with all of the questions i am asking:sorry: . I was looking at purchasing the Rk Sport kit and was wondering since I have a gxp WOuld the fog lights be able to be mounted. I cant tell from the pics. ANy help is appreciated. Do we have a spporting vender who sells rk for a decent price.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
It's OK have another drink, NO fog lights, and Kappasphere and Gravanna as well I think.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I feel like a post whore with all of the questions i am asking:sorry: . I was looking at purchasing the Rk Sport kit and was wondering since I have a gxp WOuld the fog lights be able to be mounted. I cant tell from the pics. ANy help is appreciated. Do we have a spporting vender who sells rk for a decent price.
You can mount them in you want, but you are going to need to cut a hole in the bumper to make them fit, I dont know how good that is going to look. Find a good photoshopper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
long story short when i took my car to a shop to have the kit put on they tugged me around telling me i needed to move the radiator back and that the fog lights were gonna look cheap and tacky. im an electrician now and i recommend putting an LED strip in replacement of the fod lights so it will look clean AF

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts