Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just installed the spoiler. I left the stock spoiler on because from my understanding it leaves holes in the rear bumper, so until I find a solution it will remain there (trade anyone? ) To me it look pretty ok there. Body kit will be on by the end of the week.

ENJOY..

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
It looks like it is coming along. You have some good ideas and some bad ideas.
The next mod you should do is lowering springs/coil overs. The car is screaming right now to be lowered.

Also if your interested in a CF trunk lid, I'm going to be selling mine when Norm is done his coupe top. And it isn't going to cost you 5/6K.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The next mod you should do is lowering springs/coil overs. The car is screaming right now to be lowered.

Also if your interested in a CF trunk lid, I'm going to be selling mine when Norm is done his coupe top. And it isn't going to cost you 5/6K.

Wow really? How much would it cost? and what would you say was a
bad idea? I was also planning to lower it, was talking to my sister about that when the video ended.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Retractable license plate/different vendors/brands available

Lowering springs still available, BC Adjustable Coilovers no longer

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
233 Posts
hide a plate is not a joke I have a manual one on my car for shows it makes the front end look a lot better than with plate up

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Nope, no joke. Some folks don't want to ruin the looks of their front fascia's, however have them installed to circumvent their state laws that require front and rear license plates.

Far as springs, depends on your DIY abilities. Some here have done it themselves, others have them installed by mechanics. Regardless, the car must have a front & rear alignment.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Do you have a picture of the Trunk? I definitely wanna see what it looks like, how much would you sell it for?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, no joke. Some folks don't want to ruin the looks of their front fascia's, however have them installed to circumvent their state laws that require front and rear license plates.

Far as springs, depends on your DIY abilities. Some here have done it themselves, others have them installed by mechanics. Regardless, the car must have a front & rear alignment.

Oh ok. Thanks, your right I don't want to drill holes in the fascia. The plate thingy is a good idea. How much do they cost normally?

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I'm assuming that that one is cheaper, being that its manual instead of automatic (price?)
Parts for your Car ( PFYC) sells them. When you go to the site you will see a pic of a "mean Sol" with the manual retractable plate. That is my baby. I think they have them on sale. Should be under $50.00.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts