Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Is this "tentative" plan still on? Is there a list of participants somewhere? I haven't seen any postings on it since February. It looks like I may end up running 24 hours behind the group, leaving Littleton on Sunday morning and arriving in Flagstaff Monday afternoon.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Has anyone spoken to someone who has gone through the 35 MPH construction zone at the twin tunnels? I'm trying to decide if I want to head down through Colorado Springs or follow your path out west.

·
Super Moderator
16,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Has anyone spoken to someone who has gone through the 35 MPH construction zone at the twin tunnels? I'm trying to decide if I want to head down through Colorado Springs or follow your path out west.
I have been that way twice in the last month. There was very little delay. The traffic was moving 45 each way with no backup. If you are at peak travel times there will be lots of traffic and slow drivers. Most of the time it is not a big deal.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have been that way twice in the last month. There was very little delay. The traffic was moving 45 each way with no backup. If you are at peak travel times there will be lots of traffic and slow drivers. Most of the time it is not a big deal.
Thanks. Now it is starting to sound like heading south toward Colorado Springs may be worse depending on what the fires do.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts