Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rob, I don't know what's going on but I can't post in existing threads. When I hit enter nothing happens, I wait and wait and wait, but it's like nothing is registering. But I can post here. Also, I have a Notification, but there is no notification when I check it out. Help ChopTop

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,193 Posts
Hey Rob, I don't know what's going on but I can't post in existing threads. When I hit enter nothing happens, I wait and wait and wait, but it's like nothing is registering. But I can post here. Also, I have a Notification, but there is no notification when I check it out. Help ChopTop
It appears to be working normally again.

:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Clicking on my "New Likes Received" notification takes me to my profile page.

But I can, apparently, post in threads.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just check the Skyforum, can't post on existing threads, and can't access the tool tab. I doubt it's my laptop because I was having the same issue from my work computer. Hmmmm. Still have a like notification, but nothing shows up when I go and look.

·
Super Moderator
15,940 Posts
We received notice that the forum owner migrated to the Google cloud to host both forums. Send them messages with any issues so they can fix them

I have had all the same problems but currently only the like link is not working. I think

·
Administrator
9,144 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts