Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am happy to announce the following and invite all those in the area to come to as many Meets that you can.
Please PM whitefang stating each event you plan to attend, so that we can accomodate you.

April 8th - RED ROCKS-We will meet/ eat first, lunch at the Red Rocks Grill (served 10:30-2:30); Then drive through the Park for Pictures, then drive the loop to Morrison (26), to Evergreen (74), to Conifer (73), back to Red Rocks Area and then home.

May 20th- BOULDER: At 10:30 a.m.-Meet at Home Depot parking lot 28th (rt.36)& Canyon Dr(rt.119), drive up Boulder Canyon (119) to Peak to Peak Highway (72) to Nederland. Eat Lunch (Black Forest) drive on to Ward (72) and drive back Left Hand Canyon Dr to Altona (HWY 36) then Home.

June 24th: FORT COLLINS: Meet at Whitefang's house, drive through Ft. Collins to LaPorte (HWY's 14 & 287) and up Rist Canyon (52E) to Stove Prairie (27). Proceed to Poudre Canyon and up (14) to Cameron Pass and over to Moose Visitors Center for Picnic Lunch. Turn Around and Come back down the Poudre Canyon (14) to Fort Collins (287). Those who want could stay on to sample the beer and food at the Brew Fest, then carefully go home.

July 14th -16th :1ST NATIONAL SOLSTICE CONVENTION,KANSAS CITY, MO.: For those going from the local club; Fri 14th -7-10 pm Meet and Greet Reception (Holiday Inn Sports Complex); Sat 15th - I-70 Speedway, Odessa, MO=Park and View, Pace Car Laps, Scavenger Run, & Dinner; Sun 16th - Brunch and Fun Run.

Aug 12th : ESTES PARK : Meet at the Longmont Mall (119 and Hover), Drive up St. Vrain Canyon (7) from Lyons, Take Peak to Peak (72) & (7) to Estes Park, go to Rocky Mountain National Park & drive Trail Ride Road to Alpine Visitor Center, Return to Estes Park, enjoy supper (Meet) and travel home.

Sept 16th : GOLDEN : Start of Fall Color Tours- Meet in Downtown Golden at the River Park, Drive up Golden Gate Canyon (46), drive over to Central City (119) and take the new highway to Idaho Springs for lunch at Beaujo's and return to Peak to Peak (119) , to Coal Creek Canyon (72) , go home.

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
44 Posts
June 24 - Cinnamon Rolls

Just a suggestion - You can't take Rist-Poudre drive withoutout starting out at Vern's for Cinnamon Rolls and coffee. :) . I'll be in town that weekend, but without my Solstice. Can I bring my 02 Grand Am and drive in the back of the line?

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A car other than a Sol?

FollowTheSun said:
Just a suggestion - You can't take Rist-Poudre drive withoutout starting out at Vern's for Cinnamon Rolls and coffee. :) . I'll be in town that weekend, but without my Solstice. Can I bring my 02 Grand Am and drive in the back of the line?
YOU must have lived here at one time to know about Vern's!

Sure ! By then maybe I have my Pure and won't have to drive my Toyota Sienna behind gwilks and thaasco's Solstices.:lol:

Maybe I can even drag Denboy's Sol out of the garage and get him to come on a drive!

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Guys!

Well it looks so far like we have out of state company for our meets: April 8th-WY, June 24th-CA and Sept 16th -WI .

:party: :party: :party:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts