Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Rodeo's Solstice Drive

8K views 95 replies 26 participants last post by  RODEO 
#1 · (Edited)
Rodeo's Solstice Drive [Review has been submitted]

See my signature, the web page has pics, look for "solstice stuff".

I got to see and drive a Solstice today, 1.5 years I've waited to see this roadster in anything other than 2-D. Finally!

First thought, it was way to small, me and my friend looked like giants in this thing................ :brentil:

:glol: :glol: :glol: :glol: :glol: :glol:

OK, I hope you figured out that was a joke :lol:

Too many thoughts to share now, but got lots of pics, and a chance to compare it to the MSM side by side (standing still and at speed). Just wanted to get our joke pic out now.

Anyone want to bet on how I feel about the MSM v. Sosltice???

Off to dinner!

For my personal note: my 1715th post!

See less See more
#4 ·
Ah.... Now the waiting starts

With bated breath we wait.

Wait, a minute, we've been waiting for the Solstice! Now, we have to wait for RODEO? To eat dinner?

Hmmm... Must be a Troll thing. ;)

On a serious note, it's good to see you finally got a chance to see a Solstice invivo. Again, I guess we're waiting with bated breath... :thumbs:

#5 ·
Rodeo,
I look forward to seeing what you of today to entertain us.....Your vehicle page is very nice. Very talented fellow. I would bet you are a car dealer! Hey got a request...Can I borrow one of you avatars? The 4 wheel solstice is cool......lol. I will probably see somebody where I live Butcher one like this one day............

#6 ·
I looked at the picture and immediately thought "I'm glad I'm short."

...and then I thought about it... and you would have to be like 7 feet tall to look like that.

#7 ·
Hey Rodeo, so your avatar is pretty correct huh....How tall are you? I am 6 foot 5, 230 pounds myself.......Wanted to get your size so I would see how I (fit)

#10 ·
Editguy said:
Only 1.5 years? I've been waiting my whole life to drive a Solstice, and lets just say that's more than 1.5 years. ;)
Same here... I remember dreaming about the Solstice when I was a mere infant.

#12 ·
RODEO said:
First thought, it was way to small, me and my friend looked like giants in this thing................ :brentil:
No, not like a giant, like a Troll. Thanks for teasing us, so where's the rest of the pics and review? I want my resident undercover spy troll recap of this wonderful event.

#18 ·
#19 ·
I am so glad I'm 5'5 for once in my life....that car was made for guys my size as long as I can see over the wheel :lol:

#20 ·
...canceling

Wow, Thanks for the warning. I didn't realise how small the Solstice is. I guess it doesn't pay to order a car without actually sitting in it. I am canceling my order immediately. Thanks Rodeo.
:cool:

#21 ·
RODEO said:
I got to see and drive a Solstice today, 1.5 years I've waited to see this roadster in anything other than 2-D. Finally!

First thought, it was way to small, me and my friend looked like giants in this thing...............
I'd recommend some really cool helmets for road trips-or be prepared to eat bugs :glol:

#22 ·
RichSol said:
Wow, Thanks for the warning. I didn't realise how small the Solstice is. I guess it doesn't pay to order a car without actually sitting in it. I am canceling my order immediately. Thanks Rodeo.
I think that it is important to know that the picture was a photochop. He isn't actually that big in the Solstice. You would have to be 8 foot tall to look like that.

This isn't a Miata or anything :lol:

#23 ·
...oh good...

cause my eclipse convert is bigger than that inside, even for 4 people!

#24 ·
#25 ·
Rodeo, we are still waiting.......... well I guess is not as bad as waiting for our cars to be delivered. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.