Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed at the Chicago autoshow small slots behind each seat. Will these slots be use for "head guard" roll bars like on the BMW etc.. on future versions of the solstice?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I hope so. One of the biggest probs on my 2000 Corvette convertible is that I can't put in a decent rollbar without cutting the body work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd like to see that picture also. I have not noticed that on any of the pictures that I've seen.

That is cool if you are right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can see a rectangular peice that looks like its a cover to something, could this be the holes you are refering to for the roll bars? I hope it does have rollbars, my parents won't buy me a vert unless it has rollbars.:smile

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also I am new on here, lol. So can anyone tell me how to get the picture to show up in the post without having to make it an attachment, thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i think that those are used as a handle to lift up the rear cover and then they close to make the top cover look better, and dragster if your parents wont buy you a car with out roll bars buy it your self it is only gonna cost around 20,000$ that is not bad for a kid to buy yea it might take a while to save up for it but at least it is your own car and you can take pride in saying you own it and you paid for it and not that you are just some kid whose parents spoiled and bought him a car I dont mean to be offensive i went to school with a lot of kids who got cars from there parents most of my friends got there cars from there parents, i myself i have to drive around in a 93 cavalier because my parents would not buy me a car so i have to drive a old car untill i can save up the money to buy my own car. I know all my ranting is kinda uselss but i just have this thing that i think parents should never buy there kid a car because owning your own car give you a lot more responsibility toward the car because its yours.

·
Registered
281 Posts
dragster said:
Also I am new on here, lol. So can anyone tell me how to get the picture to show up in the post without having to make it an attachment, thanks.
on the reply page, click the "IMG" button and type in the pic addy.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
area behind the headrests are for stowing the top so when it's down it's completely out of site not rolled up in ball. Those slots must be openings to bring top up again (latches or pull handles).

Pictures have to be attached is you have them local on your PC. If the picture is somewhere else on the web you can use the IMG button to supply the link to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts