Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mine I have mine I have mine. I took delivery yesterday and the car is more than I expected. I have no words to describe the beauty of this car. People took pictures at stop lights with their cell phones. People stop me in the middle of the road to ask about the car. This machine is unbelievable. Well worth the wait. For those still waiting its worth every agonizing second. I have the Mysterious fully loaded. I was told that I was VIN # 11, well for what its worth my dealership sold me #368. What is that all about and I really don't care. I have my car I have my car...........I'm lost for words......

·
Registered
462 Posts
Congratulations!

Did you get your #368 in the color you wanted (and with all the options you wanted)?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
so what happend to #11?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Something doesn't some right with the diff in the vin numbers. Perhaps they just gave you the wrong vin originally :skep:

·
Registered
210 Posts
check with HQ on Vin#

Rowan1008 said:
I was told that I was VIN # 11, well for what its worth my dealership sold me #368. What is that all about and I really don't care. I have my car I have my car...........I'm lost for words......
I would check with HQ to see what VIN# they have you at. Who has 11 now?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rowan1008

you know guys, I got my car and I'm one of the 1st 1000. other than that I'm a happy camper.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Be glad you got #368... Lots of us with lower numbers still haven't seen their car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts