Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

RPM stage 3 package - Sold

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Jaybconnor 
#1 ·
Hi all;

I’m new here but I will be selling my car to Carmax and will demod it if someone is interested in the parts. Otherwise I’ll just flash it with the stock tune and let it go.

If someone is interested I have RPM charge pipes, large intercooler, upgraded turbo, high-flow down-pipe, CAI, and of course the tune files - stage 2 files (charge pipes and 24psi) and stage 3 tunes (all parts installed).

please respond if interested

#4 ·
I have my own mpvi2 hp-tuner, you would have to get your own or come to me. I have other cars I need it for - solly.

I would like to sell the entire set up as a whole and considering that the package is > 2.5k and only has 5k miles on it I assume 1k plus shipping is a very fair price.

The Dow pipe is the catted version. Although I do want to sell as a whole I will post a price breakdown later today!

Thanks!

#8 ·
Without a big turbo, the tune would be useless too you! Just warning you.

#15 ·
Hello everyone!

There is a lot of interest in this package so instead of responding individually I will just post here.

I am selling it as a whole: turbo, pipes, down pipe, intake, intercooler, all the tune files for stage 2/3.

I’m halfway done taking it all off as I’m doing it little by little, should have it ready to ship by end of next week.

Since there is so much interest in it please PM me your best offer

I AM only selling it as a whole. If it doesn’t go as one then I will start offering it in parts on here.

P.S. I’m in northern Cali for those that would like to pick it up.

THIS entire package is compatible with the redline too, as per RPM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.