Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 GXP with the GMPP upgrade CAI and exhaust. I was wondering what the difference is from a power standpoint from that to the RPM Stage 3 and if anyone has had the Stage 3 on for awhile and noticed any problems or drivability issues. Thanks

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
You may also want to ask this question on FB since RPM posts often on a couple different Kappa groups. Usually when someone asks the question on FB several people posts their opinions quickly. Plus you can search the Kappa Groups for old posts.

·
Super Moderator
16,050 Posts
I recommend you do your research. RPM is a reseller and some people are very happy with the results. Others not so much. You need to make up your own mind.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Take a look at Daves stuff at Performance Autowerks.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
I've had a couple of Stage 3 upgrades from Martin and they have been terrific. He is donating one on our latest GXP charity car within the next couple weeks. The power is a vast improvement over the GMPP upgrade. Who is doing the install and tune for you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm hoping to find someone reliable in Maryland or Va. that can do it.If not its probably not out of my capabilities

1 - 6 of 6 Posts