Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not my dealer but saw an ad in today's paper where the Rt 22 dealer in NJ has a Solstice on display and "Raj" from the Apprentice will be there between 11-3 today. Thye sound like they are having a big to-do over there. I think they are one of the biggest Pontiac dealers in NJ.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
mceb said:
It's not my dealer but saw an ad in today's paper where the Rt 22 dealer in NJ has a Solstice on display and "Raj" from the Apprentice will be there between 11-3 today. Thye sound like they are having a big to-do over there. I think they are one of the biggest Pontiac dealers in NJ.
Ahhh man, those lucky SOB's in NJ on Rt 22.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
mceb said:
Cool! Maybe they'll be less of a mob scence at the other NJ dealers (including mine), and therefore less competition for me for the EOP! :devil:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Dealer in next city had sol in his ad last night on tv. Like He already has one :glol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts