Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Went to my dealer to check on my 1st 1000 Solstice. He said production would start in August. From following threads here I felt that was not up to date and asked him to see if my car was in the production pipeline. so he logs on and, lo and behold, my Soli has a production start the week of 7/18. Then he says Pontiac is producing in color batches and since I ordered a SLY it's being done the 1st week of production. Said maybe to expect delivery 2 weeks later. GREAT NEWS if true! Can it finally be happening? :) :) :) Top down August beckons

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Great news!

Well, if this is as accurate as it seems to be, we may actually see cars in August!! That would be great! I wonder what color order they are producing in? If our stats for color choice at all reflect the total orders (I expect they are close), my Cool might be in the third batch!!
:willy:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
The latest rumors we have seen the last couple days is that they are still working on ironing out the problems with fascia/top fit. However, once those are taken care of, I would imagine production could then start just about any time.

Although I always take information from a dealer with a grain of salt, as a lot of them pass out misinformation, chances are we are getting closer to production. I hope people start seeing cars sooner rather than later too! :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have checked with my dealer a number of times and he shows nothing on my order yet. he always promises to call as soon as something happens and claims he checks my status every other day. Mine is a Sly also but no word. I had wondered if they would produce in color batches and figured Sly would be first. That is good news that we should get ours first.

I just called my dealer and still nothing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts