·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
191 Posts
The only thing I know about it is that the '02 concept was orange. I told the dealer that I wanted an orange one and he told me I would have to wait for that. So maybe they're bringing it out. who knows? I certainly hope so.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
As much as I REALLY want a metallic orange car... the longer time goes on, the more I'm glad that orange is not offered, because I want that classic roadster look.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I hope it's not true, I'd be bitter. I'd love an orange Solstice!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Just that special SEMA orange one is all I've heard about but that's a one off custom.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
In the podcast we heard a while back they said that there would be a yellow and orange version down the road eventually. That they would be introducing limited run colors and such.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Maybe an orange Special Edition to compete with the M car? :)

Remember the M5 in Trouble thread? :yawn:

Solstice does not NEED a Special Edition. Every one of them is Special!

·
5,600 Posts
I thought the GXP was the special edition, in fact if not in name. Anyway, where there is smoke, there is fire. I hope we see this orange available in time for my GXP (or are we calling it the GTP? I can never remember? Which is the top-of-the-line version?)

I may still go with Aggressive, but I would love to see the orange for comparison's sake, as I think the orange would out-do it for excitement.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Agreed. A deep orange would be great! It's a very effective color. I've seen several new Lotus' around but the orange ones always grab me. When you see it in the other colors it's more of a "oh, it's a Lotus" reaction.

I suppose orange would be more befitting of the GXP though. Either way, I'm sure we will be seeing better colors after the initial run - it always seems to work out that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts