Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back by popular demand.....:yesnod:
7th annual Run through Hell, MI
Will start just west of Ann Arbor along I-94 at the Zeeb Rd. exit (North 1/4 mi to the Big Boy Restaurant parking lot, and end at a Restaurant near the Cedar St. exit off US127 in Mason, MI. :grouphug:
About 100 miles and 3 1/2 hours.
(Sign Up Using This Thread)

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
All I can say is HELL YEA!

·
Registered
34 Posts
We have it on our calendar and plan on attending!

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I think I'm finally going to Hell!!!!!!

I've been dying to go to Hell for years!! :devil:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
We will be coming also! We were married in Mason 31 years ago!!! What time are you starting? we might come up the night before.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
(was worried Crush was going to say they were married in Hell!) Though many people tell me to go to Hell throughout my work week, I haven't been there in probably 13 years. We went through Hell to host a family reunion on my wife's side of the family. (Was actually at the Brighton State Park.)

I was going to see if the wife wanted to at least meet with the group in Mason, but that's a Halloween event weekend for us. I'm sure we'll catch up with you on a future event.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
I think I'm finally going to Hell!!!!!!

I've been dying to go to Hell for years!! :devil:
This AND T2TR??? Wow girl you got lots of time on your hands!!

Wish we could go, but only have so many vacation days and NASSM took a chunck, T2TR and moving...hopefully next year. :cuss:

Would love to do this though, especially because it's on my birthday! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Details on the "Run through Hell" Ocober 14th 2012

Boys and girls.......:grouphug:
7th annual Run through Hell, MI :devil: will be on 10/14/12
Date is chosen because it doesn't interfere with Big Ten Football (Iowa plys at MSU the 13th and Mich. is at Ill on the 13th) and the colors should be at their peak. (Sorry for any conflects.)
Will start just west of Ann Arbor along I-94 at Exit 169 (the Zeeb Rd. exit) North 1/4 mi to the Big Boy Restaurant parking lot at noon (12:00 PM)
ending at a Restaurant near the Cedar St. exit (Exit 66) off US127 in Mason, MI.
Run will last about 85 miles and 3 1/2 hours.
Run has twisties and straights, all paved (except the Hell parking lot which we will go through)
Empty your bladers before the start, Hell has clean restrooms when we stop there a little over an hour into the run.
Hell has lots of things....souvenirs, ice cream, etc. (remember we will eat about 4:00 PM)
The restaurant we eat at has lots of good food and beer, and we will have a private area to ourselves. :thumbs:
Hope for good weather.....we will run rain or shine, tops down or up.

(Sign Up Using This Thread)

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Less than a month to go

It's less than a month now. I've been busy, but I will try to keep this site updated now. I will be starting to compile a list of participants yet this week (hopefully). So for today this serves as a bump too. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
List as of now....

List (in no particular order): :grouphug:
Sara Bess
Carter Grabarczyk
David Earl Reeves & Elizabeth
David Rodriguez
Marti Zeinstra
Dennis Brushaber
Wayne & AnnaMae Pierantoni
James A. Lyddon
Mike Armbruster
Rick & Jeanne Knuth (SOL4TWO)
Tad & Jackie Muscott (TOYMAN)
Diana Craigmile (I-Hawk)
Marie & Richard Ellis (UpTown Marie)
Dave & ? (can't remember name :huh:) (ORANGE CRUSH)

So far 24-25 People. Just over two weeks to go!

Will start just west of Ann Arbor along I-94 at Exit 169 (the Zeeb Rd. exit) North 1/4 mi to the Big Boy Restaurant parking lot at noon (12:00 PM)
ending at a Restaurant near the Cedar St. exit (Exit 66) off US127 in Mason, MI.
Run has twisties and straights, all paved (except the Hell parking lot which we will go through)
Empty your bladers before the start, Hell has clean restrooms when we stop there a little over an hour into the run.
Hell has lots of things....souvenirs, ice cream, etc. (remember we will eat about 4:00 PM)
The restaurant we eat at has lots of good food and beer, and we will have a private area to ourselves.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dave & ? (can't remember name ) (ORANGE CRUSH)

Its Dave & Louis (Orange Crush) :dthumbs:
And you left Cat’s MeanGXP off the list Rus & Cathy will be there. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Revised list

List (in no particular order): :grouphug:
Sara Bess
Carter Grabarczyk
David Earl Reeves & Elizabeth
David Rodriguez
Marti Zeinstra
Dennis Brushaber
Wayne & AnnaMae Pierantoni
James A. Lyddon
Mike Armbruster
Diana Craigmile (I-Hawk)
Dave & Louis (ORANGE CRUSH)
Rus & Cathy (Cat's MeanGXP)
William Biddlecomb (maybe)
Lisa Miller (Lil Devil)

So far 28-29 People. Just over two weeks to go! :cool:

The restaurant we eat at has lots of good food and beer, and we will have a private area to ourselves.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Crystal told me I could go to Hell. :devil:

I told her if I go, I'm taking Michael with me (she'll be at work). Put me down for two (so long as nothing changes in the next couple weeks).

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Revised list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List (in no particular order):
Sara Bess
Carter Grabarczyk
David Rodriguez
Marti Zeinstra
Dennis Brushaber
James A. Lyddon
Mike Armbruster
Diana Craigmile (I-Hawk)
Dave & Louis (ORANGE CRUSH)
Rus & Cathy (Cat's MeanGXP)
William Biddlecomb (maybe)
Lisa Miller (Lil Devil)
Tom & Michael (Gunnys GXP)
Richard Showalter
Matt W
Weldon D. Robinson & Junetta
(Rogobuck)
(Darkwing).....maybe
If the weather is good there will be 3 more solstices and 1 sky: Clarks, Wilsons, Hogans, and Reynolds couples from Linden, Pendleton (IN), Swartz Creek, and Flushing.

So far 35-37 People. One day to go!

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
I would love to join all of you! I'm new to the forum and a new GXP owner. This is always a run that my Mustang club did and I never managed to make it. I believe my buddy will be coming with as well.

Tim Magee - The_Ghost
buddy

So put me down for 2.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Add me to the list as well!!!!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Add 1 to the list. It wll get me out of a family get together. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
If the weather is good there will be 3 more solstices and 1 sky: Clarks, Wilsons, Hogans, and Reynolds couples from Linden, Pendleton (IN), Swartz Creek, and Flushing.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Due to problems at work, I will not be in Hell Mi. this weekend. Instead my hell will be in Cuyahoga Falls Oh. :brentil: :brentil: :devil:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts